Saturday, August 22, 2009

Start of/back to SCHOOL for 2 of us!!!

Well this past week Caleb started kindergarten and I started back to school. On Wednesday Jim, Sherry (Caleb's mom) and I were all able to take him to his first day of kindergarten!! No tears were shed, but it was a very happy time for our family taking another step into a new direction. Caleb's first week went very well, right now he is attending morning kindergarten. He rides the bus when he with his mom and when he is here with his dad and I Jim will take him and pick him up. He colored a few worksheets, worked on his letters, tracing skills, sung some songs, visited the computer lab and library. I'm sure that we will have many more school stories to tell so stay tuned! I started back and honestly cannot wait until our first break!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment