Monday, July 27, 2009

Hetrick/Thornberry Wedding Reception Part Deux

So what bride and groom can honestly say that their wedding celebration lasts the whole summer long...well James and I can! Thanks to our wonderful parents (Annette, Brent, Jim, Denise, Marg, and Kevin) we have had not 1 but 2 wonderfully, unforgettably, special wedding receptions celebrating our unity both in Pennsylvania and Indiana.

My bridesmaid (aka one of my best friends) Erin flew in to Chicago to celebrate round 2 with us!! This picture was take en route to the reception!!

The bride and grooms first dance...our cousin (Shaina) sang the song we danced to.

My mother-in-law (Annette) and I dancing the night away!!

The TRAIN!!!!

My sister (Monica) and My husband

Aunt Paula and Uncle Charles (they came in from Akron, Ohio)

Uncle Mike and Aunt Lisa (they came in from Bellbrook, Ohio)

Erin and I

Jim and Aunt Sharon

Uncle Mike and I

The THRILLER Dance

Our Guests Dancing

My Parents

Caleb


So that was just a few of the pictures from our wonderful reception. We would like to thank everyone for celebrating with us. Next stop...VEGAS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment