Monday, July 27, 2009

Moving Bliss

Well i know that our posts have been few and far between but our lives have been very hectic. We closed on a new house in Portage, IN on Thursday July 16th. Friday the 17th was moving day for Jim and all of his friends. They packed up the Uhaul and filled the house with all of our stuff!! I had to opt out of most of the moving day festivities for we had many out of town guests coming in that Friday for our Indiana reception which was held on Saturday the 18th of July. We love it here and are excited to be starting a new chapter in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. So happy I was there to help you move in that weekend:) I'll never forget your first night in your new house!!!!! (It was certainly memorable!!) Thanks for being such wonderful hosts and showing me such a great time!! I really enjoyed visiting and can't wait to see you both again soon!!!!

    P.S. LOVE the pic. (Wonder who took it?!!?!? ) Hehe!!!!

    ReplyDelete