Saturday, July 11, 2009

Taste of Chicago 2009!!



Each year there is a food festival in Chicago called the Taste of Chicago, it has been going on since 1980. Many different restaurants in Chicago have booths that serve meals or just a taste of some of their famous entrees. Ever since I moved here 5 years ago I have always wanted to attend the "Taste" as it is referred to by many in Chicagoland, but haven't had the opportunity until this year. Our friends Terra and Jeff were in town from Cleveland and we decided to meet up with them at the taste. Jim, Caleb and I took the train into the city, the weather was beautiful and fun was had by all. Check out some of our pictures below!

"Good food ends with good talk."
Geoffrey Neighor


Caleb and I waiting for the train!


The family at "the bean"!


Terra and I

No comments:

Post a Comment